Are you ready for this Valentine’s Day? It is one of the most popular days of the year for couples to get engaged, which also means you are in need of an engagement ring! Here at Weston Jewelers, we wanted to give you a few tips on finding that perfect engagement ring whether you’re looking for yourself or your partner.
- Browse stores: The first step is to start browsing stores for a ring. Familiarize yourself with the different varieties out there. The sooner you start searching, the more time you’ll have to find the perfect ring. Stores such as Weston Jewelers have tons of options to choose from and are happy to answer any of your questions.
- Real-life inspiration: Look at the rings they wear around you in day to day life. Ask them what they like about it, and what can be improved. These simple questions and observations are just some of the ways you can get to know their ring style.
- Understand how to select a ring: The specifics such as clarity, carat, cut, and color should be understood because otherwise, you may not know what ring you’re getting. The specialists at Weston Jewelers are here to help!
- The shape: Rings have all manner of shapes and the selection process will depend on what your bride-to-be prefers. Have a look in her jewelry box to see if there is a common theme. Does she like vintage, modern, or simple pieces?
- The metal: Gold, platinum, and silver are all options regarding the metal. Pay attention to what your partner already wears to get a sense of what they like. You don’t want to get her a silver ring when she really only wears gold.
- The setting: Prongs, split shanks, and bezels are all settings that can be chosen – this is another decision that needs to be made.
- Bring your partner: When buying the ring, one option could be to take along your partner so that you can get all the help that’s needed to make the right choice.
Shopping for an engagement ring can be daunting. To get you started, check out our wide variety of engagement ring selections here!